Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Newbie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character sheet (use for character creation in this forum)

Go down

Character sheet (use for character creation in this forum) Empty Character sheet (use for character creation in this forum)

Post by MelodyMcAlistair Fri May 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Name:
Mortal parent:
Personality(can be listed words or paragraphs):
History(brief):
Powers/Abilities:
Appearance(can be link, picture, or description similar to personality):

Now, for my example (note, this is my actual character that I will be using)

Name: Melody Elizabeth McAlistair
Godly parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Clara Joan McAlistair (deceased(note, whether or not they are deceased isn't required))
Personality(can be listed words or paragraphs): Mel tends to be a bit distant and hostile to those that she isn't close to. She thinks more with her heart than her head, and causes trouble a lot because of it. On the other hand, with those that she's close to, i.e, her sister, childhood friend, his siblings, she's warm, stubborn, and full of humor. She's quick to anger, but is slow to show fear.
History(brief): Mel grew up on the rough side of L.A. with her mother, sister, and neighbors. Her mother had told her and her sister who their father was when they were very young, and they accepted it wholeheartedly(hey, they were young). She had always been able to sniff out a lie, but when she turned 8, her second power manifested. James(her childhood friend) stood by her throughout the rough stage, helping her whenever he could. Mel decided to use her gift for good, taking down certain gangs, and aligning herself with others. Whenever her mother found out about the monsters that Mel would come across occasionally, she decided to take her daughters to Camp half-blood. On the plane, the girls encountered a monster, which took down the plan, leaving Mel and her sister as the sole survivors. After a month, they were found, and Mel's broken arm and leg were properly healed. They've been there for two years.
Powers/Abilities:She is a human lie detector, and has a power she calls "the glow"(it allows her to burn as hot as the sun)
Appearance(can be link, picture, or description similar to personality): Character sheet (use for character creation in this forum) Melatt11
(she's the one with green eyes)
MelodyMcAlistair
MelodyMcAlistair
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrping.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character sheet (use for character creation in this forum) Empty And here is my second character(as in, multiple characters allowed)

Post by MelodyMcAlistair Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Name: Harmony Elise McAlistair
Godly parent: Apollo
Mortal parent:Clara Joan McAlistair
Personality(can be listed words or paragraphs): Harmony is a quiet girl, amiable, with a vibe saying "I may be cute and cuddly, but one wrong move and I'll rip your face off". She may not say much, but she does get her point across, which comes in handy with reluctant patients. She's used to eccentric people, so she is very indifferent, no matter how interested she seems.
History(brief): Her history is very similar to her older sister's, with the small difference of her being very passive, even with her deadly aim. Though, with her sister's many enemies, kidnappings were not a rare occurrence, and she would find a way out of the predicament rather quickly. When their pane crashed, she escaped unscathed, and spent her time hunting for food and keeping her sister from damaging her leg and arm any further. Harmony lost her passiveness during that month, but she is no where near her sister's level of hostility.
Powers/Abilities: Healing, lethal aim, human lie detector
Appearance(can be link, picture, or description similar to personality): Blonde, shoulder length curly hair, usually in a pony tail. deep green eyes similar to Mel's, prominent lips on a heart shaped face. she's rather pale, and usually found in jean shorts with writing covering them, and an over sized Camp Half-Blood shirt, along with white vans. She has little muscle, long legs, and curves that are hidden by her attire.
MelodyMcAlistair
MelodyMcAlistair
Admin

https://camphalfbloodrping.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum